Kristy-Ann has over 15 years of experience working in the field of monitoring and evaluation field at both a governmental and civil society setting.
Among several of my accomplishments over the past ten years include:
- Build and lay the groundwork for the institutionalisation of an M&E culture in the Ministry of Education as the Director of the M&E Unit (thorough the conduct of training sessions and the development of an M&E Framework and Indicator Matrix to guide monitoring and evaluation of the Ministry’s projects and programmes, the conduct of project evaluations)
- Managed the operations of the Monitoring and Evaluation Division, Ministry of the People and Social Development for a period of approximately three years;
- Managed and assisted in the conduct of approximately twenty assessments of NGOs (for the purpose of renewals of subventions) and programmes;
- Managed and assisted in the implementation of recommendations from evaluations;
- Assisted in the conduct of training on monitoring and evaluation;
- Assisted in the development of the Ministry of the People and Social Development’s Strategic
- Plan and One Year Action Plan.
Over the course of both her working and academic life, she has gained considerable knowledge and experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation, including the design, conduct, management and implementation of assessments and monitoring and evaluation systems.